My life wasted itself when I had seen
What I had dreamt, and dreamt what should not be.
I tried to reach the sun when I awoke,
But my arms-- no arms, and eyes, I, still blind.
When I had seen my sun, those eyes, rays, brown
Eyes, who had seen the sun, became the sun.
I tried to climb a ladder with no rungs,
And fall as I did, and I scratched myself.
Then those warm hands, that taught me how to love
Gave this wounded heart his one warm embrace.
But dream I did, and dream I always do
For I did touch thee, and love thee in mind.
Only in the mind, can I love you true,
And only in the heart, can I say
I love you.
- February 22, 2006
1 comment:
Very nice site! book shelves bed and bookcase head board Arnhem call centers oxycontin addiction5c5c5c5c5c5c5c5c5c5c phone card bookcases houston tx delonghi toater ovens 1983 honda xr 350 rfvc information for free Ontario cosmetic clubs minivan zubehr printable flash card of numbers to 100 http://www.data-recovery-63.info/Cheap-antispam-download-windows-xp.html arizona alpine used bookcase article Bargain prices bookcases book shelves Muscle building supplement studies Drawings of cartoon body builders orgy party mpegs
Post a Comment