Wait for my, My truly loved,
And with her kiss shall I be moved
To speak of broken heart so pure
And us ‘tis mine, it’s mine she tore.
Yet still shall I, I to speak,
Of how she tore, and at the peak,
She ‘bandoned hate, and kissed my cheek.
Of how we were, I shall concur
Of how she loved, ‘tis but a blur.
But,
Without a care, I loved my fair,
To love, to love without despair,
To love my fair, I did, I dared,
So I loved my fair, until
My hair did in their task fulfill
Their despair to me.
So I spoke of my fair,
And wait for my fair,
And I love, everyday I dare.
- February 8, 2006
2 comments:
wow. i love the last line. ;)
blog hopping. love the poem, by the way. reminds me of those made by english poets before. good work. :)
Post a Comment