It's my cousin's birthday. And it's raining. And someone I used to love came. How nostalgic. Old times. She's right here and I can't even talk to her. How ironic... Say this in a soft, caring tone, as if you are talking to your love while watching the rain fall together. Take note of the commas and the punctuation marks. That's what makes the poem lovely to hear. Please comment on the post after.
I love the rain,
do you?
It spatters
like a thousand tears of joy
from God
for His desired.
It showers.
It empowers.
It hovers around
like a cloud of love
from yours to you.
I love the rain, do you?
It gives me laughter,
An oh so fluid laughter
And tears, like fears,
that give life unto life.
Like the eternal showering
warmth from his hand to her heart.
Like the love from yours
to you.
Do you love the rain too?
8 comments:
i hate the rain. it makes me feel sad...but that was before reading your poem. nice poem monching. :)
question lang, ngano boto man kaayo ka kay dagz and sheena?? kay ang ilang codename kay yakidakiMONCHING? joke! heheh! ;p
I DO! :D
lovely poem Ramon. Better put that in PAGASA. ;)
wat frat is associated with 'blood is thicker than water'???
I don't know which frat. I'm not a member of any! yakidakiMONCHING? What? Weird sila!
Please publish it! That would really mean a lot!
PLEASE COMMENT! :)
i love the fluidity of your poem. it glides.
btw, are you an xuhs student? cool stuff here for a high school stude to get engage in. rare breed you are.
--just passing by
i loved the rain ever since.
and i still love it.
and always will.
have you ever noticed that most mtv's by female artists in the philippines feature a shot against a window with raindrops trickling? (that and a shot of wind blowing through the artist's hair).
rain for me can either be gloomy or refreshing. it can foreshadow the coming of a tempest, or it can initiate the blossoming of new life. you are either drenched in misery or showered by grace.
this all reminds me of a beautiful song by vienna teng called 'lullaby for a stormy night' in her CD waking hour.
great to read your posts.
Best regards from NY! Classic pontiac gto forsale Viagra compare price Jungle gym supplements 2005 pontiac grand-am cisco memory Term care insurance program Nissan 300 zx engine Granny mature hairy Changing car stereo free most popular kitchen appliances http://www.accutane-picture.info/2004-pontiac-grand-prix-gt-2.html canvas and coat 300hawk cartridges 'select entire baseball team' and 'fantasy baseball' Cheap amd 1.0 socket462 cpu 79 dodge aspen wagon
Post a Comment