This is a sonnet for someone I'm falling for.
There's something about you I can't explain,
Like a kindling fervor burning inside.
Like a bleeding gush of pleasure and pain
When you have kissed your truly loved in mind.
There's something about you I cannot see,
Like the tears you hide in the midst of cold.
Much like a special smile you hide from me
When the love of our playful glances mold.
There's something you've said that I've never heard
Like those things you say whenever you're blue.
But what I've heard did in my heart has spurred
That kindling fervor a bright flame for you.
There's something inside me for you I feel,
Like an elated fear... Like love real.
- April 21, 2006
4 comments:
how do you make such wonderful poems?? inspired jud kaayo ka doh!! :p
hala, nice au.
awww...
*speechless*
ramon!!!
how do you do?
nyaha.
Gillian here.
Post a Comment