Where did you leave it (Or did you
As you told me)?
Did you (Give it) really leave it?
Misplaced, or upon
Those piles of junk (Give it),
Really,
Did you leave it (Give it)?
I thought you had carried mine in
Yours,
So I left it,
So you have commanded.
Give it.
You knew with it
I commanded my stars
(Give me my stars)
I climbed my dreams
To places far
(Give me my dreams)
And with it my pen
(Give me my pen)
And with it my red bath
(Give me my pen)
With it I bled (It is in you)
It was you, and you left it.
Now bother me
Now let me search for thee
And let not leave you behind
My inspiration.
As you told me)?
Did you (Give it) really leave it?
Misplaced, or upon
Those piles of junk (Give it),
Really,
Did you leave it (Give it)?
I thought you had carried mine in
Yours,
So I left it,
So you have commanded.
Give it.
You knew with it
I commanded my stars
(Give me my stars)
I climbed my dreams
To places far
(Give me my dreams)
And with it my pen
(Give me my pen)
And with it my red bath
(Give me my pen)
With it I bled (It is in you)
It was you, and you left it.
Now bother me
Now let me search for thee
And let not leave you behind
My inspiration.
1 comment:
hey, for whom is that for?
Post a Comment