26 December, 2005

Christmas Song

Hail the Savior to be born,
Hail the Angels, sin be scorn.
Love like his the Etesian Wind,
Wind that comforts us untrimmed!

Love like his will never fade,
Love not shallow waters wade.
Oh so light love carries me
With angels hearts and songs and glee.

And Sinter forth rejoices,
He gives thee so much many dainty pretty choices
Of gifts, oh sight unseen wisps that trod
To derelict done dotes unshod.

Then to my savior I tread,
Clasping my only piece of rotten bread
To share with thee who is born,
Yet love Lord has me, oh Love that grow’st high
That turned my rotten bread to golden ears of corn.

Now us, thy, my savior and I to share,
Though breezes cold, with love we bear.
And with our smiles we eat our corn,
And love we meet in prayer told.

- December 25, 2005

2 comments:

vaN said...

I can sing it to the tune of "Hark, the herald angels sing..." :D

I like it. *thumbs up*

Monching said...

How did you guess the tune? You're good. Merry Christmas. =)