28 October, 2005

O Love Divorced...

This is for ******, since we can never meet during the study break:


O Love Divorced, O wrong behold
And laughs and cries of wronged beheld,
Spiral cloaks and horrid scars,
Through arrows cold, and red grinned bow.

But what kills thee I see,
Not ‘fying bow is held,
But devils grins, I touch, I see, I see,
her hand that bleeds my heart.
It is Her! Not none
That holds the bow,
And shot the grim existence of my love.

And as the arrows besiege my soul,
But missed, But one!
That scared my gullible heart.

Now felt like death,
Like Love beside,
On her smile and her eyes I ride.

Then that I pulled the arrow,
Now that had not seen,
My life and world now cold,
Now said farewell to Love’s tenfold,
O Love divorced, O wrong behold…

10/4/05

4 comments:

vaN said...

Ei ramon!!! I know hu ur crush is nah!!! its joefez!!! hahaha!!!

vaN said...

and oh by the way.. don't forget our quiz!!! enjoy d sembreak!

yayam said...

unfair man kaayo ka ramon!! ngano man dili nimo iingon?!?! samok kaayo ka!!

mia-ac said...

I see ha, joefez diay! Hehe.. Ur bagay man sad monching... Ur both "poets", and *toot* hehee...Ü
and isa pa, maybe ull get more in love if you still remain her seatmate... Good luck!