Let us just say that I am painfully in love with this girl that is older, slightly taller, and smarter than me.
In fact, this girl, J (not the 'J' in Murakami's 'A Wild Sheep Chase'), is perfect for me! Thinking about her seems like thinking of beautiful sunsets and picture-perfect moments.
And thinking about her only makes me miss her.
Although I really do not want to miss her,
Since she would not be she, and I would only digress and become nothing.
Why would I become nothing?
Because her image in my appreciating self,
my old, dead, self
would continue to grow toward infinity
AND DESTROY ME!!!!!!!
That's all the same, is it not, J?
(She is far now, beyond the clickings of the keyboard.)
But I miss her.
Oh the recurring returns and returning recurs.
1 comment:
Oh... Who could this girl be? She must be really, really wonderful if she makes someone as smart as you feel like this. XD Hehe.
Love is just plain tricky and can make you think of crazy stuff. But hey, people want this feeling because of the wonderful things it brings: someone who cares for you, moments you want to remember forever, hopes and dreams you never thought you'd have, and many more. :3
Can I know who she is? *I'm a bit interested. XD* If you don't mind telling... ;D
Post a Comment