You came in a hush on that lazy day,
On that day and twilight, leaving mem’ries
For me, for my heart to feel, and sway
Towards your light reminiscence.
I loved you, in where, in which we met,
Let me be your love eternal, as ev’ry,
As I love you through all my forgets,
I shall not forget you in my sighs.
And I shall but want to give unto,
every warm, every glimpse of sweet ardour
I give unto you, and every sigh, as every sigh,
Every to every repose,
I give to you my warmth and my name.
__________
I love you as the time it takes for me to love,
Like every love I love you without constraints,
I think of you as I write, (when I cry disheartened,)
Of your comely life in my derelict eyes,
Of every mended sorrow, and each reliving whole
In my life of you, in a moonset night in retrospect.
But you are the true, you are my every for anything
I do, I be, you are my everything, as everything suggests,
And when I smile, I think again, and again,
As my chest seems to convulse, as I seem to convulse
Of this meager happiness, I smile my happiness for you,
For every smile I make loves you more,
For every piece of love you give makes me smile much so.
I love you to the end of your smile’s love effect unto every me.
- October 28, 2006 , For Katerina
I am so tongue-tied when I write, when I think of her.
There are too many words I feel, and so much love I want to say.
4 comments:
Who's Katerina?
You'll know soon enough...
Sweet love! I am in thy bidding! :)
I finally found someone...
Who knocks me off of my feet...
I finally found the one...
Who makes me feel complete...
^_^
katerina? intriga!! :p
Post a Comment