This is my tribute to all women.
I do not love you as if you are love,
But I love you with the fire love was born.
I love you as if you are a dove,
With the feminine sacredness adorned.
I love you with the love I show my Lord,
With the love of the fires born the gods.
I love you with what riches can't afford,
The fervent passion that strikes the rods.
I love you as I love my only one,
Straight and pure as my love grows.
Straight and pure as the lines are done,
That it does your sacred star shows.
I love you as if I love no other.
All my love to you, to you alone forever.
- May 11, 2006
2 comments:
to all women? you mean, including those you don't know? you mean including me? ^__^
yeah. why not?
Post a Comment