Imagine yourself lying on a tree branch watching the sun set.
Think of your scars. Think of yourself trying to move on, trying to love,
not perfectly, but silently, subtly.
Then imagine yourself whispering this..
Let me love thee with a broken heart,
So I may have thee in more ways than one.
Let love, let each of my shattered heart
Very love thee in ways of love undone.
Let shattered my love, each piece by piece
Favor unto thee, with it that is whole,
So I may have thee in a tenfold piece
And love with a love I cannot control.
Let my shamed tears be thine pictures
And the billowing sky as thine mirror.
And with it the sky as thine own picture
Of beauty, to none it is inferior.
Now my shattered have, heart loves thee in whole,
Though shattered, it loves whole as the bells toll.
1 comment:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Post a Comment