And to think and by a doubt that I fib,
That Claire is my fair, what not lies befall
my mind, and let my tongue be cut of love.
To speak fair of her, oh a fair from my lies,
Her eyes, Her love, the buds upon her hair,
Oh cupid let feel thy arrows once more.
But of love, refrain my hark, I love Claire, far
and on the roses she picks, Take me more.
I am the bud on her locks!
And feel her warm nape touch my leaves.
How I wish to love a rose like she
Or be thee rose on her lap.
That I may be the pillow on she sleeps (Her sleeping cloud)
The blanket that warms her.
Kill me, omniscient eyes, that my love for her
still be my eyes, only till sight and thought
form another knife to my heed.
Love, oh Love!
- January 25, 2006
It's so hard to forget, right? Yes, I'm still on love with her. And I hate, but I just can't stop.
I subconciously want it.
No comments:
Post a Comment