Please comment on this piece. I want to know if it's good enough to be read to someone.
Oh God!
The thought of her that came to me,
Like a train rushing on that hour.
And on that night I awoke to see,
A ballerina dancing with a flower.
Her feet on flight, with music glee,
With clarinets on her to follow,
And moonlight from her it did not flee,
And she danced in harmony mellow.
Her face bloomed in midnight shower,
And turned my face to white tint’s pale,
Her eyes did boom with sheer power
Yet love the moonlight to her eyes.
Oh what is love to thee I seek,
Is love a tip of toe top?
But when she speaks then I to meek,
I cannot speak, of love I to flop.
And flower clasped, her love reborn
To dance and sensual sight,
To speak and yet I fail
Words overcame by love’s might.
Oh God!
The thought of her that came to me,
Like a heart, and arrows to devour
And on the morning that came to be,
Only a rose coated with love fervor.
December 29, 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment