It seems VERY strange. It is the FIRST Christmas in which I feel lonely. Not that Claire rejected me, not that our party AND caroling sucked(sorry guys!), but it may be that I completely lost myself in loving people that I felt, never returned my love back.
Now this Christmas, I'm making my First Christmas MASTERpieCE. It describes how there why the sun shines brightly during summer and why was Christ born at night. ABANGAN! I'm posting this from Oroquieta, my first time.
And oh... That is a fake password I put. I'm not going to kill myself. Why should I? When international fame and recognition await this poet!? HELL NO!
2 comments:
Don't worry Ramon, you'll get over it. :D Happy Holidays! :D I'm awaiting your Christmas poem!
Hey. . just another bloghoppin stranger. Happy Xmas (:
p/s. I'm glad you decided not to kill yourself.
Post a Comment