12/9/05
To speak beleaguered words of my frantic mind,
But what is to speak, to fluster my own mind with your smile yet again?
But if exasperate sprits that shot my heart down be kind,
I will throw your eyes, your smile and ocean hair, yet keep your heart in mind.
And as your ocean hair and caress’d smile clasp this dearly saddened heart,
Then I ask who is Beloved Claire, and tranquil my words still echo.
And tranquil as this space my words lay afloat, with only your eremite heart.
To speak beleaguered words and incessantly thine words forego
And leap over your smile, your eyes and ocean hair
Then leave your heart and my love amiss.
Who is thine this mirror I see? Of love yet voice silent and face be dim dare
Face the man who threw his love’s smile and hair, now yearning of Claire’s kiss.
I then realize that you are not without your smile and hair,
That for which I couldn’t love you without your smile and hair, that makes you Claire.
No comments:
Post a Comment