May I inform you all that I have created a SECOND blog. It is called Exquisite Partings. Sa pagiging KONTROBERSYAL ko sa classroom, wala akong maaasahan dahil LAHAT na ng mga klasmeyts ko ay tinutukso sa mga maling paratang. See, that is just ONE of the things you will find interesting in this blog. You'll also find information like:
1. Her name starts with...
2. I fell for her after she...
3. I sang for her, but the problem was that ...
And so on...
This is a very special blog since I will include all my admirations, within the classroom, within the school, and even outside of the school (hehe). You can view it anytime, but you still have to ask me its address. And I'll only give it after Feb. 14 next year, or when PIGZ can fly. =) =0
1 comment:
I like the contents of your blog.
Marketing leads Online advertising
( Cool resources on marketing leads & online advertising )
Post a Comment