I was very excited on this day. Forgive me, if I wrote this update the day the thing actually happened. Two groups in our Social Studies were going to present their plays on that day. Their play was the last for that day. I could deny it, she looked very, very, VERY good, even somewhat seductive.
And as they presented their play in Social Studies, as they danced merrily like newborn children upon Zeus' voice singing in rejoice- All I could see are her eyes, and her smile that seemed to melt me in an overflowing pool of Love.
O Love's Sorrow! Why not can my hand be her guide!? Just thine guide!? Her purple dress tinged my mind like mulberries we used in our play in which we presented today. And her headen that just waved my soul like the locks of her hair... O sweet, sweet, sweet pain tis parting...
No comments:
Post a Comment